It's all good.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Three more sleeps

Okay, it's getting increasingly difficult to think about anything else other than my trip, but here goes...

For those of you who missed Grey's Anatomy this weekend, I read that it will be rerun this Thursday night at 9:30-10:30 EST. Right after Dancing with the Stars (go Drew!).

How did I discover this? The Grey's writers have a blog. That's right.

When I grow up, I want to write a tv show and have a blog.

P.S. Four episodes (most likely the last four episodes) of Arrested Development will air on Fox this Friday night. It's the final countdown.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 p.m., Blogger mel said...

You have no idea how happy you just made me. I've already heard what happened, but it's made me want to see it even more!

 
At 4:49 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I thought about you the minute I heard they were reairing the episode.

Apparently people who Tivo'd the show after the Super Bowl missed the first 20 minutes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home