It's all good.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Call for submissions

Okay people, I need some new music to keep me happy on the plane ride. I haven't had new music in ages, and I'm open to suggestions. Remember my fondness for musicals and the banjo. Please help!

I've spent the day mired in trip preparations. It's all quite overwhelming. Somehow it has fallen to me to plan pretty much everything (attractions, theatre tickets, day trip, etc). Keep in mind that I've never been to London, so this is presenting quite a challenge. All I have is the internet and a guide book. Plus there are so many small details to take care of, like a credit card PIN, airport transportation, laundry, packing, blah blah blah.

To top it all off, it seems I left my newly-purchased blue sweater somewhere in Moncton, cause I can't find it anywhere. This is a new level of incompetence for me. Why don't I just give my bank card to someone and say, "Take my money. Please." It was such a nice sweater. Navy blue is so hard to find.

Yep, I'm cranky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home