It's all good.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Friday Night Dinner

Raise your hand if you hate Rory's bangs. They didn't work for Sydney Bristow, and they're not working for Rory. Her bangs totally distracted me from the otherwise excellent "Rory Saves the Paper" and "Friday Night Meltdown" segments of tonight's episode of GG.

Keira Knightley gets an Oscar nomination for "Pride and Prejudice". I have mixed feelings about this movie (aka P&P3 in fandom) and her performance. Run, don't walk, to the video store and rent P&P2. Then discuss amongst yourselves.

Today was a crappy work day. I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

I was at the public library on Monday and the librarian was checking in a VHS copy of P&P2-I considered grabbing it and running out of the building, shouting, and waving it over my head. Then I remembered I didn't have anyone to watch it with...this summer, really!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home