It's all good.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Woot!

CTV has just announced its Canadian Idol audition tour. This year the tour is stopping in Halifax (April 8-9). They have also raised the age range to 16 to 28!!

This is my last chance! This is it!! It has been one of my lifelong dreams (well, more like a really strong desire...) to try out for Canadian Idol. Ever since I watched American Idol, I have wanted to do this. How much fun would it be to be part of a cultural phenomenon!

Who's coming with me?

4 Comments:

At 9:35 a.m., Blogger Catherine said...

I'll go! We can sing "Afternoon Delight" in a duet! (I'll only go if we sing that song.)

 
At 9:57 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Oooh, too exciting! I didn't work the one at Confederation Centre last year, but I made a point of 'dropping by' and seeing all the hoopla! And I agree, a duet might be just what they're looking for...

 
At 7:35 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Alas, I am not familiar with "Afternoon Delight". However, I am willing to learn it!

 
At 8:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't got to Halifax, but you have to promise me that I get to hear at least one rendition of your duet. Sounds super cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home