It's all good.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Up the river, take 2.

I did manage to make it up the river today. Barely. The roads were a wee bit slippy this morning. My car was not too happy. The afternoon drive was much better, and on Freestyle this afternoon, they were speaking to a woman from PEI who was in charge of an art exhibit featuring works of art that were started by one artist and then finished by another. Anyone know anything about this?

Highlight of my day:

Reading Catherine's post about Pride and Prejudice on her blog.

Let's all just have a quiet moment and think happy P&P thoughts.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 p.m., Blogger Catherine said...

Wee! I'm so glad I contributed to a highlight of your day. And welcome to the blogoshere, by the way. Keep it up! I didn't know until I noticed that your name was a hyperlink in your P&P comment.

Wives of Firth unite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home