It's all good.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Why?

Why did I forget to tape "Gilmore Girls" yet again?

Why did I go to the store for stamps and come home with $30 of groceries?

Why did our Mr. Plow only plow 3/4 of the parking lot, forcing me to walk ankle-deep in snow this morning?

Why does the tallest person in the the alto section sit directly in my line of sight so I can't see the director?

Why does Stephen Harper think it's a good thing when he smiles in the middle of a sentence?

It's been a crappy day, folks. That's all I have. Actually, I did write about my crappy day, posted it, and deleted it 5 minutes later. No need to show my raw emotions to the rest of the world. It's much better to close them up in a box and repress them.

4 Comments:

At 11:15 p.m., Blogger Cezt le Zombie said...

I really enjoyed the reading of your blog. It is pretty cool how you capture in an entry your entire day and your emotions. I just like to read such things. Ah, I am mexican, that's before you start critizicing my english. Congratulations for your blog, I wish I know how old are you, I'm just curious, I don't want to try to hit on you or nothing like that.

Greetings & Salutations.

 
At 5:54 p.m., Blogger mel said...

You should get PVR (aka; Tivo) dude. Then you'd never miss anything.

 
At 6:04 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Don't tempt me, Mel. I'm already in love with the time-shifting ability of my digital cable. If I had a PVR, it would put me over the edge with my tv watching. Although it would come in handy for the Olympics...

hmm....

 
At 8:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Mexican guy is cool! I think you sohuld go out on a date with him ear girl. As to your questions well now I can't read them withouth itting back, you sohuld make it so your orginal post is beside the comment spot. I like ponies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home