It's all good.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

The best laid plans

I had great plans for this weekend. They included taking down my Christmas tree, ice skating, knitting my new scarf, and shoe shopping.

Fate, it seems, had other plans.

Remember when I went running in crappy shoes? Ever since then, my right foot has been very sore. Like, can't walk on it sore. This is most vexing. It is the most troubling of my current injuries, which also include a skinned knee, a sore arm, and a lacerated index finger.

So instead of getting things done, I am sitting on the couch, entertaining myself with Season 1 of Arrested Development on DVD (brilliant, by the way. Save our Bluths!), back-to-back episodes of Much Music's Video on Trial (my new favourite Much Music show), and syndicated episodes of Season 1 of Alias (where Sydney is a non-pregnant super-spy and Vaughn has less prominent forehead wrinkles).

Hopefully my foot will get better tomorrow, so I can leave my apartment. I'm running low on Pepsi.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you bruised it, you didn't break it. Maybe pulled a muscle go with the heat every night to get the muslce grooving...that or the cucumbers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home