It's all good.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

See the pretty girl in that mirror there...

Wonder of wonders, I am having a good hair day. Not just a good hair day, but a Really Good Hair Day. I don't want to jinx it by dwelling on it, but I attribute my good fortune to washing my hair with only one hand, while the other was wrapped in a baggie and two grocery bags to keep my dressing dry. Let's just say my hair is parted nicely, has great waves, is decidedly not frizzy, and leave it at that.

Speaking of people with good hair, how much do I love Abby and Luka - The Sequel on ER? This has got to be one of my favorite ER couplings in a while. I had relatively neutral feeling towards them during their first go-around, but I *adore* them now. This surprises me, since I was a hard-core fan of Abby and Jake-the-surgical-intern last season. However, I am concerned re: the kiss-of-death pregnancy storyline. It didn't work on The X-Files during season 8, and it's really not doing anything for me on Alias this season. Is this the end of ER?

And holy cow, Dancing the the Stars is on tonight! Is there anything better than ballroom dancing in primetime? Bring on the Quickstep!

1 Comments:

At 12:47 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

I barely watched ER last semester (working Thursdays until 9!) but I finally watched it this week- and of all things, ABBY is PREGNANT?! Oi, I'm still not sure what to think of it, but I did love the ending of the episode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home