It's all good.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

It's snowing!



Finally! I've been waiting all winter to see some good snow. I missed PEI's big pre-Christmas snow, and I missed NB's Boxing Day snow. But today, it's been snowing all day, and it's fantabulous! There are few things that make me happier than a significant snow accumulation. I think I was driving the people at work crazy, cause all day long I would stand in front of the window and watch the snow. So pretty!!

In other news, my foot is still sore. One person at work suggested it might be broken, and now I can't get that idea out of my head. I've never broken a bone before, so I don't know what it feels like. So now I'm superparanoid that it's never going to get better. I was going to go the After Hours Clinic tonight, but the driving is not the greatest *and* the leaders debate is on tonight.

Re: the upcoming election - please vote.

And, although it's Monday night, there is no "Arrested Development" on tonight, so feel free to skip the rerun of "House" and watch the debate, too.

6 Comments:

At 10:18 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

I'm torn- do I want no snow so it's safe to drive (and fly!), or do I want a great big storm to drop 50 cms so I can take pictures and show them to unbelieving Aussies?

 
At 10:20 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

And about the foot, I would get it checked out. The sooner you know what is wrong with it, the sooner it heals, and the sooner you can be comfortably trotting about the great city of London!

 
At 11:08 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

You're right, Laura. As long as I don't have to drive anywhere, bring on the snow!!!

And I'll see the doctor this week about my foot.

 
At 8:16 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which part of your foot hurts? Is it over the arch or your toes? If it's the toes I wouldn't worry too much, but if it's the arch I'd agree with Laura.

Just call me Dr. Mom.

 
At 5:50 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

It's not really the arch that hurts, more like the front of the heel, before the arch. But it's not really the heel, either. And it only hurts when I walk. I'm going to see a doctor, but I have to go to the walk-in clinic cause I don't have a family doctor here.

 
At 8:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walk in clinc heheh anyone else find that amusing? Dr.Mom has boggers for brains (in the most loving way possible) If you can walk on it then its not broken. I broke my foot a couple of times...well once but that makes me an expert. Your archs might be falling, that happens with old people when there old. Doctors are for babies, just put some cucumbers on it and it will eb as good as new, cucumbers or a magic bag your choice but both are equally practical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home