It's all good.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bring it!

I skipped "Dancing with the Stars" tonight (even though the men were dancing the Quickstep) in favour of watching figure skating.

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of skaters TSN chose to show us. Two flights of ladies and almost 2 flights of pairs. Defending champs Joannie Rochette and Marcoux and Buntin were impressive. There is something so thrilling about a national competition that features not only world-level skaters but also those striving to skate their personal bests. Part of me (a big part) really wants to drive up to Ottawa to catch it live. I have to restrain myself. Must. Not. Go.

I did, however, get tired of watching the same commercial for Hershey's Kisses ad nauseum. I mean, the pair-skating kisses were cute the first 200 times I saw them, but enough is enough!

Back to "Dancing with the Stars", regardless of what happened tonight, my picks for the top 2 pairs are Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke, and Giselle Fernandez and Jonathan Roberts, with kudos to Jerry Rice for his outstanding effort. And how sorry do I feel for the adorable and talented Ashly, who got stuck with "Stompin'" Master P. He won't even wear dancing shoes!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if one of them gets droped on their head in one of thoses death spin thingys? think they'll show that? cause if they do I'm sooo there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home