It's all good.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

"Storm" Day

Today I was supposed to work up the river. However, school was cancelled today, and when school is cancelled, I don't have to drive up the river.

Why was school cancelled? They were forcasting snow, then ice pellets, then freezing rain, then rain.

What did we get? Rain.

It was a soft school cancellation, really. They also had a soft cancellation last week, on another day I was supposed to work up the river.

It's tough to find stuff to do at work when you have no patients scheduled.

Plus, my internal schedule is totally thrown off now, and I have no idea what day it is. I have to think really, really hard.

My insides tell me it *might* be Thursday tomorrow, but it could also be Friday.

I wish it were Friday.

Is it Friday now??

Further consultation with the outside world tells me it's Wednesday today, because Lost is on. Woot!

5 Comments:

At 11:26 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Funny you should mention up the river...read 'No Cystal Stair' if you get a chance, lots of Canadian and Harlem Renaissance references. But the BEST was the Lucy Maud Montgomery (Pippa's favourite author) cherry tree moment on one page, and the heathens from darkest Africa on the next. I laughed out loud.

 
At 8:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee I'm glad you caught the "up the river" phrase, Laura. Makes me feel a lot less of a freak. :P

 
At 7:28 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Nope, we're just freaks together, Rosey! Funny how we tend to find each other, isn't it?

 
At 8:34 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Laura and Rosey, you rock. You totally, totally, totally rock.

 
At 11:13 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

One could almost say we're kindred spirits. I have to stop now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home