It's all good.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Back on my good side

Today, Canadian Tire called me to say my winter tires were in. Cautiously optimistic, I made another appointment to get them installed. Lo and behold, when I went to my appointment, the tires were still in stock and they were installed on my car. I even got my oil changed. Shocking.

So, I have decided to take Canadian Tire off my list of "Places I will Never Go Again Because They are Incompetent and Screwed Me Over", aka my black list.

Following that success, I went to choir practice, where we spend a large proportion of our 2 hour rehearsal standing and singing instead of sitting and singing. Sometimes we would rehearse in sections, while the unsinging sections got to sit. It made me a little paranoid to have the tenors looking at my backside all the time. So imagine how I felt when I checked the mirror when I got home and realized my underwear was showing above my jeans. Meep.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meep is an excellent sound. I think I should use it more often. See you tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home