It's all good.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Four more sleeps

Four. More. Sleeps.

Who else saw Grey's Anatomy last night? In deference to Mel, who apparently missed it, I won't go into details, but it was highly highly enjoyable. My love for that show is growing in leaps and bounds, and it's sooo close to being DVD-worthy. The first season will be released on February 14. Only nine episodes, but the special features look somewhat intriguing.

For a show to be DVD-worthy, it must be good enough for me to want to watch the episodes multiple times. The show must possess some sort of unique quality that sucks me in. I have developed deep emotional attachments to my DVD-worthy shows. There are many many shows I really like, but only the special ones sit on my shelf.

X-Files. Sports Night. Once and Again. Alias. All DVD-worthy. Feel free to borrow them.

ER. Simpsons. Gilmore Girls. 24. All fantastic shows, and I do enjoy watching repeat episodes in syndication, yet I do not feel compelled to own them. Rent them? Yes. Borrow a friend's set? Yes. Fork over money for them? No thanks.

Is Grey's Anatomy there? Am I ready to take the leap from serious fan to uber fan?

Talk to me after I see next Sunday's episode.

P.S. Yes, I know the title of this post and the content of this post don't match. It's late and my mind is wandering. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home