It's all good.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscar hangover

I didn't get enough sleep last night. I blame it on the Oscars. I barely made it out of bed this morning, and I was next to useless at work today. Thank goodness it was a short day.

Speaking of things that are useless, President Logan on 24 is driving me batty! He's indecisive, easily swayed, and overly concerned with the American public's perception of his presidency. This is not who we want running the country in times of crisis!

This is why I love 24. He's a train wreck waiting to happen. And we get to watch it unfold, minute by minute. I knew he was incompetent last season when he first became President. See, he started out as vice-president to President Keeler. But then President Keeler was in a plane crash, and he had to take over. The moment Logan realized that he that he would become president, I knew we were doomed. You could see it in his eyes. The fear, the self-doubt. Doomed.

See, if Super-President Palmer didn't die within the first few minutes of the season, he could swoop in and save the day, like he always does. But no, he's dead.

Thank goodness for Jack Bauer. He is the Man. The Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home