It's all good.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Multitasking

Tonight, I'm watching the Oscars. I'm also having a play-by-play conversation on MSN with Mel. I'm also following Harry Knowles' Oscar commentary on Aint It Cool News. I'm also rearranging furniture.

And, for what it's worth, I'm also drinking Pepsi out of a mug I bought in Paris. It has the Eiffel Tower on it. It's made in England.

My thoughts on my activities are the following:

Oscars: I once again renew my admiration for Clooney (thanks to Catherine for the nickname and for her fabulous Clooney post). And I like big bowties. And Steve Carrell's eyelashes. And penguins!

MSN with Mel: enjoyable as always. I don't spend nearly as much time on MSN as I used to, but there's nothing like a good long chat with a very good friend. Plus, we have an Oscar-night tradition to uphold.

Harry Knowles: I have been following his website for years, and I really respect his opinion on movies. Plus, I adore his unbridled enthusiasm for Hollywood films.

Arranging furniture: somewhat frustrating due to the large diagonal wall in my apartment. I thought I had it conquered to best of my abilities until I set up my table and chairs. Now I have to move the bookcase, and everything is off-kilter again.

Pepsi: what can I say. Pure happiness for my taste buds.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 p.m., Blogger mel said...

Yay internet Oscar party!

 
At 6:21 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Yay indeed. Twas super fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home