It's all good.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Seriously.

*spoiler warning*

Do not read if you haven't seen last night's "Grey's Anatomy". This means you, Laura.



spoiler space






more spoiler space











Meredith Grey is an evil cow and I hate her. Seriously.

She messed with my George. I knew this was going to happen. I knew it would happen the minute we found out he liked her, way back when the show started. This kind of "love from afar" can only end in tears. How could she do this to him? She slept with him, and she knew she didn't feel the same way. And then she cried when they were in bed together! How is he supposed to react to that? Evil. Cow.

Okay, I feel much better getting that off my chest. After my initial knee-jerk reaction, I see things more clearly. This is why I love "Grey's Anatomy". I was reading the writers' blog, and they explain that they still want to show that Meredith is a deeply flawed individual (I'll say...). I respect that. It actually makes her a very interesting character, unlike many others on tv. She makes lots of mistakes (like sleeping with my George). And that's okay. Well, it's not okay, but I guess I'll have to live with it.

The events of the last few episodes mark a turning point for George. Hopefully, he can finally deal with his feelings for You Know Who (the evil cow) and move on to better things. Like that orthopedic doctor who snapped his shoulder back in place. Or perhaps this is the right time for him to wander down to the Audiology Department...

To that end, my creative writing juices were flowing this evening, and I wrote a little something for you all. Actually, I wrote it for me, but you can all read it if you want to. It's a missing/continued scene from last night's episode. What would have happened if that Dr. Torres hadn't been so flirty and George had hit his ear and had some tinnitus? Read on and find out. It's horribly, shamelessly bad, but I had fun writing it. I'll leave it up for a few days. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Lynda!!! this is Kat's friend Jen.... she TOLD me to read your blog.. i'm not stalking... i swear. Also, yes.... Meredith.... boooooooo... i love George!!! Not a very cool thing to do at all.
Bye

 
At 11:46 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Hi Jen! Thanks for reading my blog and commenting! Comments make me so happy!

I'm sad that Grey's is not on this week because of the Oscars. Now we have to wait until the week after to find out what's going to happen to our George. Why do bad things happen to such good people?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home