It's all good.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Holy frickety frack.

I thought last week was a bad work week. This week is ten times worse. I am so freaking busy. And tired. And cranky. Today was insane, and tomorrow promises to be even more so. I have to remember that I love my job. Really, I do.

Tonight at choir practice we had to listen to a cd of our performance on Sunday. I hate listening to the sound of my own voice. Not to mention the fact that we were severely and painfully off-key in a couple of songs. Pure torture. Why don't you stick some bamboo shoots under my fingernails while you're at it. Thankfully, our listening session was brief and we spent the rest of the time singing and enjoying each other's company.

I also highly benefited from a phone call home to my sister this evening. Venting is good.

Man, I need some sleep. And about two extra hours a day to work.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember you can always vent to me Lou!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home