It's all good.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Off to Toronto

Ah, Toronto. Home of one of my favourite streets...

Tomorrow I leave for my big T.O. hearing aid conference adventure. My wardrobe crisis continues, as I was unable to find anything suitable here in the grand shops of Freddy Town. I now leave my fashion fate in the hands of the great Eaton Centre. However, I have packed a less dressy backup outfit just in case. And who knows, I may bag the reception all together and take in some theater. LOTR or Hair, anyone?

2 Comments:

At 8:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good trip! I'm sure the Eaton Centre will have something wonderful for you. A little Jacob anyone?

 
At 12:07 a.m., Blogger Terry said...

If you go see LOTR I want a full briefing on the blog!! Guess that's a given, but can't wait to hear your take on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home