It's all good.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Live from Woodstock

Okay, so let's try this mobile blogging thing. I'm sitting in the surprisingly busy lobby of my hotel, methodically tapping away at the screen of my Palm T/X (I really need a name for it. Palm T/X is so formal.). I've already been for a run, eaten supper, been on a tour of the town, and visited the Wal-mart. What do people do here? I've also tried to send some email, but this web browser is reluctant to let me type anything in an email message. I was also most seriously displeased to find that there is no W network channel here, so no suppertime Gilmore Girls. Boo-urns to that! Oh well, at least Lost is on tonight. Plus, I've been told there's a bakery in town that has marvelous cinnamon rolls on Thursdays. I must try to find it. How many bakeries can one town have? TTFN, my dear readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home