It's all good.

Friday, April 07, 2006

On the road again

Another hotel room, another mobile blog update. This evening, T/X and I are at the Park Place Ramada in Dartmouth, which seems to be overrun with gaggles of stampeding children.
Tomorrow, I am taking the plunge and trying out for Canadian Idol. It's time to take my place in reality tv history. If I can't be on The Amazing Race, this the next best thing. This week, in preparation for my big moment, I made a recording of myself singing. I then discovered that I don't sing in tune. This may adversely affect my chances of making it to the celebrity judges, however, I remain determined to get my sticker with the CI logo and my very own number on it.
Hopefully, the audition won't take too long and I can spend the rest of my time here shopping. Maybe I'll even manage to bring my purchases home with me.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 p.m., Blogger Ash said...

Oo, what song are you going to sing??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home