It's all good.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Day of rest

So now I'm sick again. My head is all stuffed up, and only one nostril is working (pleasant mental picture, I know). I knew this was coming. After I experience a stressful period of time (see: the month of April), my body rebels and I get sick. Hopefully this will not last long, because I hate taking sick time from work.

So today I took it easy and watched two movies: Match Point and Good Night, and Good Luck. Match Point was enjoyable, particularly the London setting. Good Night, and Good Luck was too much of a thinking movie for me to get into. When I first started to watch it, I fell asleep. On my second try, I had to turn the subtitles on, because I couldn't follow the dialogue. Perhaps it was the brain-fuzzying decongestants I had ingested.

I also made brownies and ate half the pan. Mmm, chocolate.

And now, I'm going to try to sleep. I've already watch Grey's Anatomy, and it was so-so. I may not need to watch it again at 11:00. Besides, I haven't managed to fall asleep before 1:00 a.m. in over a week. Perhaps tonight will be my lucky night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home