It's all good.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

One ear at a time

Huzzah for endings of Earfests.

Next time I think about willingly participating in such foolishness, hit me on the head with something. Thirteen trips up the river this month instead of the usual five. Four nights at the Best Western in Woodstock. Dozens of meals away from home. My car is littered with empty Pepsi cans and discarded chocolate chip chewy granola bar wrappers (my breakfast and snack of choice). I'm way overtired. It all takes its toll, and I'm very glad to be done.

In other news, my apartment therapy has been stalled slightly, but I hope to pick it up again this weekend. Perhaps another shopping trip is in order. I find myself drawn to this apartment and the blues and greens within. During one sleepless night this week, I drew pictures of my apartment in my head. I have a general idea of what I would like to do, and I hope I can pull it all together and make it look good.

Also, a general notice: I will be coming home next weekend, in anticipation of taking in Charlottetown Rural's "Cinderella". How on earth are they going to make a plain yellow pumpkin become a golden carriage on stage?

1 Comments:

At 3:39 p.m., Blogger Terry said...

Hey Linda,

Can't wait to see you next weekend...we will have announced the Summer Concert Series by then...pretty big news coming....

Ter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home