It's all good.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The undiscovered country

This afternoon Rosey and I spent copious amounts of time walking. First we did the trusty boardwalk jaunt, but then we explored some new territory for me. We took a right after the boardwalk and ended up behind ATHI at the Irish Memorial, which I had no idea even existed. It was super cool. Then we went out to Beach Grove and walked on the memorial path there, which was also a new discovery for me. My only excuse for not knowing about these things is that I'm not a townie.

Re: tonight's Grey's Anatomy:

- huzzah for Alex and his "heart in the elevator" moment. It's about time. Anyone else forsee an on-call room rendez-vous with him and Dr. She-Shepherd?

- huzzah for George and his Georginess, as always.

- this Izzie/Denny thing still feels weird and inappropriate to me, much as I love them both. I know he's probably going to die soon, but I am hoping there will be some sort of consequence for Izzie forming a relationship with her patient.

4 Comments:

At 12:06 a.m., Blogger mel said...

Man, if Karev screws with another of my Grey's crushes I'ma be angry. I hate that guy!

 
At 10:54 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I do like Alex, simply because he's unlikeable. You can't always choose your coworkers, and I like seeing everyone struggle to deal with his behaviour.

 
At 7:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 7:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home