It's all good.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Insert Grey's Anatomy quote here.

Seriously. A prom. In the hospital. And everyone has to go. Because I'm sure every dying 17 year old girl wants a bunch of neurotic doctors at her prom.

And I don't care what people say, Izzie was wrong wrong wrong to cut that cord. And everyone else was wrong wrong wrong for helping her.

And you know what else was wrong? Mer/Der. Meredith is back on my black list. And Derek has joined her.

Poor Denny. And poor other guy with two kids who really deserved that donor heart. And poor dog. And poor Addison (I can't believe I like her now. It's gotta be the different coloured scrubs).

Thank goodness for Bailey.

I'm not sure if I really liked that season finale or not. Let me think about it some more.

4 Comments:

At 12:14 a.m., Blogger Catherine said...

I JUST posted basically the same thing! A PROM!?! Are you loving that George has grown a pair, though? He's shedding the cuteness and becoming sexier.

 
At 1:22 a.m., Blogger mel said...

I'm totally sidestepping having to post about this, just by commenting on my friend's blogs.

I think I loved the first two hours, but three just stretched it out too much and they resorted to a Prom.

As for Izzie (who I am prone to defending to the teeth because I love her) right or wrong (and, yea, probably the latter), her scene when she was trying to convince Denny she had to cut the cord was one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen, and now I'm going to scour the internet to try and make sure she's coming back next season.

And I totally agree with the whole Mer/McDreamy thing. I am SO over them as a couple, and time spent on them is time that could be better spent on George or Addison or Cristina.

 
At 10:12 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Catherine, great minds think alike! And yes, I love George even more now.

Mel, I agree, three hours was just too long. And yes, the scene with Izzie was really sad, but this is why doctors shouldn't date patients. Wrong wrong wrong. But she did look really pretty in her dress.

 
At 4:01 a.m., Blogger mel said...

I don't think there was ever any debate about whether it was ok or not to date patients, and if they were trying to justify it, it would have wraped up in a more "happily ever after" manner. If anything, this whole thing was set up as an example of why its not cool. BUT aside from the whole "not dating patients is the way to go" moral, I think the theme is that you can't always chose who you love, and however inconvenient it is, it'll happen if it's meant to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home