It's all good.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Detour

It's been a rather dull Thursday. The most exciting moment came when I encountered a detour on my way up the river this morning. It totally freaked me out, because I had no idea where I was, even though the route was well marked. Give me the #2 highway any day, especially when I'm running late. I don't handle change well.

I've been amusing myself watching the trailer for A Prairie Home Companion. It appears to be a star-studded cross between "A Mighty Wind" and the "happy time gospel hour" music they air every Friday night on the Vision channel. I'll even forgive them for casting Lindsay Lohan. Now I know why Lily Tomlin and Meryl Streep appeared together on the Oscars this year.

Speaking of dull, I just finished watching the ho-hum finale of "Will and Grace".

2 Comments:

At 4:26 a.m., Blogger mel said...

Ok, so everything you said in the last two paragraphs are exact duplicates of my opinions of the mentioned film/show. I saw the APHC ad and went, "ohhhhh, so that's why they presented the honorary Oscar together", and was skepitcal about the presence of Lohan, BUT! then I remembered how much I loved Mean Girls, so all hope is not lost.

And after stumbling upon the clip show that reminded me of why I used to watch Will & Grace religiously, and loved it so much, I was pretty ho-hum about the actual finale that followed.

 
At 12:20 a.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I think the clip show was better than the finale. What's with all the sub-par tv this week?

And I'm willing to give Lindsay Lohan a chance. Because I liked her in the remake of The Parent Trap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home