It's all good.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Do you hear the people sing?

*** work commentary has been deleted. I'd rather not be fired.***

Anyways, I am eagerly anticipating my long weekend. I'm going up the river (by choice) on Friday night to see a school production of Les Miserables. With a revolving stage. And a live orchestra. Anyone want to come?

And in the interest of thorough documentation, I had another Anne dream on the weekend. During this dream, I was sitting with my FOHers at the back of the theatre after the show, discussing the new changes to the show. We were all sitting backwards in our chairs, facing the big brown doors. It gets fuzzy after that. I think the show was good, but I don't remember seeing it.

Soon the wait will be over!

P.S. After hearing me rant about my lack of baby carrots, one of my coworkers brought some into work today for me. Aww.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! If I had known you were going to see a musical this weekend I would have totally gone with you... except that fact I'm busy this weekend, but I still would love to have gone.

How's life? E-mail me sometime.

 
At 10:17 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Emily!!!! Whaddup?

You should have come with me. It was so good! Well, it was pretty good, and totally worth seeing. I'm totally going to email you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home