It's all good.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Honey, Honey

I am entirely too fond of Honey Bunches of Oats. I bought a box in the groceries on Tuesday, and I think I have eaten three bowls a day since then. It's a delicious combination of corn flakes and, well, honey bunches of oats. Add a splash of cold milk, and I just can't stop indulging. Next week, I'm switching back to All Bran.

My mommy and my aunt are coming to visit me this weekend! I can't wait to give them the special "sights of Fredericton" tour, which consists of going to the Market, walking on the Green, and driving around the North and South sides. I haven't been to the Market in a while, and I'm definitely looking forward to some waffles.

And holy cow, the hockey game is crazy tonight! So many penalties, and now the Oilers are mounting a comeback! The crowd is nuts!

1 Comments:

At 8:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, those are some good waffles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home