It's all good.

Friday, February 19, 2010

OLYMPICS

So once again I have been gripped by Olympic fever.

The first thing I do in the morning is check the medal standings to see if Canada has won any more medals. When I am at work, I use my iPod Touch to read Olympic news stories on my two Olympics apps. When I get home, I turn on the tv and watch Olympics until it is time to go to bed. Then I get up the next morning and do it all over again.

I am slightly sad that I did not manage to get my act together and go to Vancouver to experience the Olympics in person. I think it's much more fun to watch it on tv, but it would be an event of a lifetime to be there in person. But then I remember that I don't like large crowds of people, so perhaps it's for the best.

So far I find myself missing my beloved CBC's coverage of Olympics. I am very sick of the "I Believe" music. The first time I heard the song, I loved it. The 100th time I heard the song, it made me want to claw my ears off. This coming from the audiologist. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home