It's all good.

Monday, September 21, 2009

A festival of weddings!

Saturday I went to a coworker's wedding. It was a fantastic time, as there were a bunch of work peeps there, and we had a blast chatting and dancing. The wedding took place in Edmundston, so I was really pleased to see a part of New Brunswick I hadn't seen before, and to practice my French. Apparently I can be understood in everyday conversation!

I was also pleased to feel a bit of a chill in the air, because that's a sign to me that snow will be coming soon!

This weekend my mom is getting married. I'm looking forward to it, but I have a ton of stuff to get done before the weekend. I'm pleased that I decided to take some time off before and after the big day to prepare/decompress, because I think I may lose my mind, and will thus need that time to put myself back together again. I may be coming down with something, so I've been pumping myself full of Cold F/X. Next up, vitamin C.

I will say, however, that I will look very snazzy in my outfit. That's something.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

I am SO glad that your conversational French is up to par! I'm not sure if the same can be said for mine...but at least your skills will come in handing when you come and visit me in the south of France this winter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home