It's all good.

Monday, July 20, 2009

It's a sunshine day

Oh my goodness, I had forgotten what the sunshine felt like.

We have had two days in a row of sunshine! Two! It has been gloriously splendid to feel warm and wear sunscreen. Yesterday I spent most of the day at the BF's house, and we lounged in the backyard for a good portion of the afternoon. It was then that we discovered that pillows and Adirondack chairs are a wonderful combination. Add a Diet Pepsi (or two) to the mix, and I was in heaven.

I did have plans to go home this weekend, but the week at work was absolutely insane, and I found myself completely exhausted on Friday. So I decided to give myself some TLC and save myself from 7 hours of driving. It was a good decision, because I feel really really relaxed and well-rested today. :)

It's amazing what sunshine and sleep will do for one's spirit.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

However, this is not a side effect, this is how the lida slimming works. It's the actual treatment of the slimming capsule . And all these treatment effects can be controlled by reducing the dietary fat content, while taking slimming capsules diet pills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home