It's all good.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Harry Potter Day!

Today was a most special day. It was the opening day of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

I always make a point of seeing the HP movies on the first day. I remember my very first HP movie. I went at Bayer's Lake in Hali with some school friends. We were at the cinema two hours before the movie started, and we spent most of that time waiting in a roped-off "corral" in the lobby. Line-up? Who needs a line-up when you can herd people together like cattle? That's totally civilized.

Since that first event, I try to gather a posse of HP fans to share in the excitement of opening day.

This year, I went with three friends. Fortunately, I had pre-purchased tickets online. Kyle and I suppered at the mall, and ended up being the 2nd and 3rd people in line for the 8:00 show. We were there at 6:00. It didn't take long to for the line-up to grow. Donna-Marie joined us at 6:30, and Charles got there a half hour after that.

We did get prime seats - center of the row, middle of the theatre. Nothing to complain about. And I got popcorn.

And the movie was good. I won't spoil it for you all. But I will say that I did enjoy it. :)

2 Comments:

At 12:02 a.m., Anonymous Michelle said...

So excited that you're posting again!!!

 
At 2:49 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Unfortunately this has meant that a lot of the Australian companies who would originally marketed their ugg boots as " ugg " are now business them as " uggs ".But it does not amount whether you alarm them ugg ultimate bind boots or affidavit ugg cardy both styles are abundantly balmy and bendable and accept been a massive appearance hit with everybody over the endure few years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home