It's all good.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Mmm... cupcakes

*gasp*

Two days in a row!

I have just returned from a delightfully busy evening. Michelle and I went out for supper and had an "old-fashioned Monday", meaning that we went to Canadian Tire and grocery shopping at the Superstore.

I purchased a couple of "cupcake" cake mixes. As far as I can tell, they are half of a regular cake mix, so they make twelve cupcakes instead of twenty-four. As far as I'm concerned, that's brilliant, because I find it difficult to go through a whole batch of cupcakes before they go stale. And now that I have my fabulous cupcake transporter and decorator (birthday gifts from coworkers), I anticipate making and eating a lot of cupcakes.

I'll let you know how the smaller mix turns out.

Maybe.

1 Comments:

At 3:56 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Kind of like an upscale Jelly Watches , these super cute, acrylic band watches seem to be popping up everywhere these days. Glamour magazine featured a super cute green one in their March issue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home