It's all good.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Free advert for Sobey's right here.

After choir tonight I took a quick trip to the grocery store to grab some essentials (i.e. Pepsi, vegetables, bread, Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi). I went to Sobey's, because it was on the way home. FYI, there are some good deals this week.

Buy one get one free cucumbers.

Buy one get one free value pack of boneless skinless chicken breasts.

I now have enough chicken for a few months. And I have lots of cucumbers. This means I may have to actually cook dinner for myself over the next few weeks. Hmm. This might be a challenge.

2 Comments:

At 4:05 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

How goes the chicken-cooking? Maybe you'll post some new recipes?

 
At 10:46 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I am ashamed to say it, but I haven't cooked any chicken yet. Zip. Nada.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home