It's all good.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Lynda is...

... somewhat recovered from the drama that was last Monday. I find myself trying really hard to shake a moderate case of holiday-itis. It comes and goes. Some days I feel really good. Other days I feel like am alone in the world, and every problem I have ever had is magnified ten times, and I am overwhelmed. I'm fighting it, and sometimes it works.

Today it's half and half. Being tired does not help.

Anyways, last night I watched the season premiere of 24, and I decided to have some popcorn I received for Christmas. It's green on the outside, which I thought was pretty cool. It was sort of tasty, too. The actual popcorn was white, like normal popcorn, but the green husks were still visible.

Imagine my surprise and horror when I woke up in the morning and discovered that my bottom lip was a lovely shade of green.

Let's call it bottle green, even though it was more like emerald green.

So I spent about 1o minutes this morning scrubbing my lower lip with a toothbrush so I could be presentable for work this morning.

There was blood.

And I was late for work.

Oh well.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 a.m., Blogger Rosey said...

I'm sorry, but that made me snort a little. I hear you on the holiday-itis; I'm still recovering too. Leaving PEI never gets easier.

 
At 10:12 a.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Clarification: when I say snort, I mean a giggle-snort, not a mean snort.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home