It's all good.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

G D A E

Tonight I went to see Natalie McMaster and her Leahy husband Donnell. The show was full of delightful fiddle tunes, including a few songs I remember from my Singing Strings days (Devil's Dream and Hungarian Dance No. 5, anyone? Actually... I don't think it was Hungarian Dance No. 5, but it was definitely a Singing Strings song. But I digress.). It made my fingers itch to play a violin again.

The best part of the night was when they broke out into St. Anne's Reel, which just happens to be my favourite fiddle tune of ALL TIME. OF ALL TIME.

I really needed this tonight. My work day was busy, and I had one particularly difficult case that has stayed with me throughout the day.

Treasure your hearing, everyone. Protect it and cherish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home