It's all good.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

High on the hill was the lonely goatherd...

I am currently tucked into my comfy bed in my Toronto hotel room. ER is on tv, and I have a can of Diet Pepsi at my side.

Life is good.

I'm in Toronto for the weekend for a hearing aid conference. After my conference is done, I'll have the rest of the weekend to enjoy with my FOH alumni peeps. It will be just like old times! I can't wait!!! Sound of Music! Sound of Freaking Music!

Already on my visit, I've taken the subway all by myself, and I've eaten the best hot dog ever. Can't wait for tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 9:07 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

Have fun Lynda!! I'm sure it'll be a blast! :)

 
At 1:42 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Nooo...the best hot dogs are on the McMaster campus, just outside Gilmour Hall. I have to pass the Willy Dog stand everytime I go to my office and I have eaten more of them than I am willing to admit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home