It's all good.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brand new day

Yes, this Wednesday night grocery thing is taking a while to get used to. At least I managed to escape the grocery store without buying any clothes this week. Not that it's a bad thing to buy clothes at the grocery store, but it was becoming a dangerous habit.

I'm really happy to be getting settled into my new fall routine. I am super-loving my choirs, and am trying not to feel too busy by having two rehearsals a week.

AND, fall tv is back! Heroes! Grey's! ER! Woot!

I'm really looking forward to going home this weekend. I was totally craving some ocean a few days ago, so I can't wait to see my Island. It's the last weekend of Anne until next season. My Anne dreams are already happening again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home