It's all good.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy New Monday

I have decided that Wednesday is the new Monday.

Old Monday used to be grocery day. Michelle and I mostly always get our groceries on Monday evenings. We've been doing this for two years. Holy cow, we've been doing this for two years!!

However, this year my Wednesday choir rehearsal has moved to Monday evenings (that's right, Emily! Choir is on Monday!). I don't know if you all can fully understand how much this has radically changed my world. Monday is a splendid time to get groceries. Wednesday evening? Not so much. It's the middle of the week. Who can plan meals when you get groceries in the middle of the week?

However, I'm trying to be a little more lenient towards "change", so I'm willing to give Wednesday night grocery shopping a chance. Tonight I rewarded myself by purchasing a snazzy new tshirt at the grocery store. It will go well with the comfy hoodie from last week's grocery trip. Must not let this become a habit.

2 Comments:

At 10:07 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

I know what you mean... I'm going to a choir practice on Tuesdays... with all new people. I'm sure you'll read the message I sent you on facebook with all my ramblings about it. You'll get used to it eventually. Also... I love the shout out in your post!!

 
At 9:06 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Grocery shopping was always Wednesday in Australia- the first day I didn't have school work to worry about.
Now, it's whenever my roommate has to go (with her car), or it's nice enough to walk from school (and I'm not carrying too much). I think flexibility came with making multiple trips during the week (the Market, however, is still Saturday!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home