It's all good.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The sun will come out tomorrow

I'm feeling a lot better than I was on Friday. Note to self: Lynda's do not like large crowds of people. Nor do they enjoy loud jazz music. Or being manhandled by jazz festival staff.

Thank goodness for weekends, where there is no work.

I am also thankful for retail therapy, especially RW&Co. 20% off sales. I think I have enough skirts now to do me for a while. I also now own lots of snazzy black tops. Now all I need are some more work pants and some sweaters. Mmm... sweaters!! :)

3 Comments:

At 8:33 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

And scarves. If you have black tops and skirts, you need a flirty scarf- snazzy!

 
At 8:45 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I will definitely add scarves to the list! :)

 
At 5:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

replica Hermes itself is a brand of much stature and the root of much of fashion trends. Hermes Jewellery keeps up a good reputation each year to provide the best leather Hermes Birkin all over the world. The name has always been associated with pop stars and fashion icons who have given pride to this already famous brand name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home