It's all good.

Friday, November 14, 2008

She's back.

Well, aren't I a delinquent blogger.

What can I say, I've been very busy. This is what happens when you work full time and sing in two choirs and a Christmas show. And it's only going to get worse... now we're ramping up for Christmas season, which means lots of rehearsing and lots of singing.

Example: this Sunday my Tuesday choir has a concert in the evening. We also have dress rehearsal in the afternoon. Unfortunately, I also have four hours of Christmas show rehearsal on Sunday afternoon as well. I'm quite devoted to my Christmas show, and not so devoted to Tuesday choir, so it's very tempting to skip the dress rehearsal and even the concert. Except that I have a very minor solo-ish part in the Tuesday choir. And when I spoke to the choir director about missing rehearsal, he was seriously displeased and strongly advised against it.

This made me quite cranky, because really, who is going to see me in this choir concert? No one. NO ONE. It is insignificant to me. I don't care. I want to rehearse for the Christmas show. I don't want to miss rehearsal.

If anyone has access to a Time Turner, please let me know.

Anyway, in other news, I have finally said goodbye to my PVR. I returned it to the cable company today. I haven't been watching a lot of tv lately, and I've had it unplugged for about a month now. I even had the cable outlet in my bedroom disconnected. I cut my cable services too. I tried to go with just the basic cable, but then I realized that I wouldn't get TLC, which would cut off my access to my guilty pleasure, aka "Jon and Kate Plus 8". And really, that would be silly, because why would I stop watching a show about a family of twins and sextuplets when I have finally figured out how to tell all the kids apart?

1 Comments:

At 5:34 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

May I say that I like your logic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home