It's all good.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Jul, jul.

So I'm smack in the middle of a very hectic week. Saturday I had Christmas show rehearsal. Sunday I had Christmas show rehearsal and a concert in Nackawic. Last night I had a dress rehearsal for my concert tonight. I had to miss Tuesday choir's rehearsal to sing in Monday's choir concert this evening.

Tomorrow night I have another concert. Then on Friday I have dress rehearsal for my weekend concerts. Saturday's concert is in Miramichi. Sunday's concert is in Freddy, but I may have another conflict with Christmas show rehearsal.

Thursday is my only free evening, and I plan to take full advantage of it by activating Operation: Christmas Tree (aka Lynda and Michelle smuggle a real tree into her "fake-tree only" apartment building). Shh. Don't tell anyone.

And did I mention that I have to work five whole days this week? And that I'm super super busy at work??

It's going to be busy, but it's also going to be lots of fun.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 a.m., Blogger Emily said...

Stralande jul? :)

Sounds very hectic for you. I'm glad I'm only in one choir... not that I had much choice :( We're singing at the Imperial Theatre this weekend.

Good luck with the Playhouse show!! I wanted to come up to see it, but there is too much other stuff going. :(

 
At 9:50 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

The man who wants to go to city A thought city B is good, even if can’t earn money, but not hungry, fortunately haven’t get on the train, or really fall into a pit of fire; the man who want to go to city Links of London thought city A is good, even if can earn money by leading the way, how about others? Fortunately haven’t get on the train, or must lose a chance to make money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home