It's all good.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A hazy shade of winter

I was so happy to wake up this morning. As I opened my eyes, I could see that the sky was gray. This could only mean one thing - precipitation was in the air. Then I head the unmistakable sound of someone stamping his feet in the lobby of the building. There's only one reason to stamp your feet in the lobby. Could it be???

I quickly threw off the covers and leaped out of bed. As soon as I got to the window, I had my confirmation.

Snow! Snow! Snow!!!

Winter has arrived! The ground was covered! The trees were covered! And it was still falling gently from the sky!

I lost no time in going outside for a short snow romp. It was delightful. I had forgotten how good snow smells.

Welcome winter!

1 Comments:

At 10:03 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

I hate to say it, but it's supposed to rain on Tuesday and Wednesday... but that's according to Environment Canada, which, in my experience, is often wrong.

I love snow too... Happy Winter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home