It's all good.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dancing it out

Today I am sad. I know that I am completely allowed to be sad at a time like this, but I don't like it. Who likes to be sad? Yet being sad is a part of the grieving process, so I am trying to just let it happen.

It's been a quiet evening. I went for a walk this evening, and that made me feel better. And I've been listening to some happy music, so that has made me feel better. And my apartment is presentably clean, which is always a good thing.

In the wise words of my mom, this too shall pass.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

I think it was Katherine Ashenburg who wrote "No ritual without walking", or something like that.

Be sad. There's a time for it, as difficult as it is. You need to pass through it to get to the other side of grief.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home