It's all good.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's wonderful on a summer's afternoon...

I told everyone at work that if there are three nice days in a row, I will buy everyone ice cream. Specifically, I will buy everyone Snack and a Half's - my favourite ice cream treat of all time.

I haven't had to buy anyone any ice cream yet. I thought I was going to come close this week, when we had sunny weather on Tuesday and yesterday. Then early this morning there was a huge thunderstorm, and it rained all morning. It's partly cloudy and warm now, but I don't think that qualifies as a nice day.

Since we did come so close to having nice weather though, I thought I should work on the definition of a "nice day", as it pertains to me buying ice cream. Here's what I have come up with so far:

Three nice days defined:

1. Days 1 and 2 must be sunny during working hours (or at least every time I look out the window when I am at work).

2. If Days 1 and 2 are on the weekend, then they must be sunny for most of the day, such that one is tempted to be outside during most daylight hours, and not hide inside or have alternate backup plans.

3. Day 3 must be sunny with no precipitation until noon (this will likely be the purchase time for ice cream).

4. If Day 3 is on the weekend, it must be sunny most of the day (see number 2). Ice cream will be purchased on Monday at lunch.

If only it didn't rain this morning. I could have been eating ice cream for dessert at lunch. Oh well, maybe next week.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 p.m., Blogger 123 said...

2010 Louis Vuitton handbags are some of the a lot of big-ticket accoutrements on the market. There are so abounding styles and designs that will absolutely accomplish you wish at atomic one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home