It's all good.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Avatar. Yes. Good movie. At long last, I have seen it, and I see fit to recommend it. I think I am a little bit behind in the game, but I think it's a brilliant movie.

I only just realized today that The Scotties Tournament of Hearts is going on right now. I was so confused, because it's usually at the end of February. I'm guessing it's earlier this year because of the Olympics. Right now I'm watching some PEI vs. Quebec action. I don't want to jinx it, but I think we're going to win.

This week at work continues to be insane. I spent a big chunk of time packing, because they're ripping up our carpets, and we're getting tile installed. I am office-homeless until Monday. It's not a good feeling, but the end result will be worth it. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:17 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Even admitting the 18-carat replica handbag articles accept already been accessible common for abounding years, those affected Louie Vuitton bags, acutely accept aswell been actualization in sales venues during the accomplished several years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home