It's all good.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Must have

I saw a commercial for these on the tv. And I want them. I love mittens, and I love the Olympics. I need these mittens.

In other words, my coworker is married, my mom is married, M's friends are married, and I don't have to go to any more weddings for a long long time.

There is definitely something to be said for spending time at home. I even got some groceries yesterday. And I made supper for myself tonight. From scratch. I am so proud of myself!

PS - I want this too.

2 Comments:

At 5:20 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Make friends with a Conservative MP! (That is possible in NB, if not on PEI, right?)
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/blogs/bureau-blog/olympic-mittens-and-dialing-mike-duffy/article1351270/

 
At 10:12 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Like clock-work, this Tag Heuer watch maker systematically creates these precision instruments, with the utmost care. This kind of attention to detail is the reason that replica Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch is so well respected in the industry and so popular with the public. Tag Heuer Formula 1 offers impeccable quality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home