It's all good.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brr...

Have recovered from jet lag enough to realize that it is freaking cold outside today.

M and I are making meatloaf and salad for supper, and trying to ignore the sub-zero temperatures outside.

The weekend has been lovely, full of relaxing cleaning. I finally had the chance to clean my fridge yesterday. It was long overdue. I removed several clusters of liquified vegetables and cleaned it top to bottom. My sister and a friend are staying at my place tomorrow night, so I wanted to make sure I would not be embarrassed by the state of my fridge while they are there. I also hope to make them some cupcakes for tonight as a surprise. Psst... don't tell them. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:58 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Abercrombie and Fitch clothing alfresco jackets ability be absolutely what you've been seeking.At this moment, a covering needs to accept bulk of appearance to affability with. Abercrombie Fitch Outerwears accommodate all of the accessible qualities a being may attending for. The brand of Abercrombie Fitch Pant allege for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home