It's all good.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Gah. Tuesday.

I feel I am being punished for going away. The last few days at work have been very busy and insane, with hardly a moment to catch my breath.

I'm glad to be home for the day now, and I have consoled myself with two cupcakes. With sprinkles.

Tonight M and I are going to see Avatar. We tried to see it once before, but it was so busy that we returned our tickets. Now that it's been out for a while, hopefully we'll have better luck.

I think it was a given that Avatar would be nominated for an Oscar this year. I'm surprised to hear that the Academy has 10 best film nominees this year. Now I have even more movies to see. I was trying to avoid Hurt Locker, but I guess I have no choice now. Personally, I'm rooting for Up. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home