It's all good.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Go to bed now.

It was a very long day at work today. It started at 8:00 am, and it ended at 5:45 pm. No lunch.

That's long.

I did, however, manage to drag myself out into the unseasonably warm evening and go for a run. I've been steadily progressing through the couch to 5K program again, and I'm almost done of Week 5. Week 5 is a bit of a landmark week, because at the end of it (this Saturday for me), you run for 20 minutes straight. I think I can do it. I'm ready for it.

Re: Grey's - This episode wasn't bad, except for the oh-so-obvious comparisons between "adulthood" and high school. A little subtlety can go a long way, you know. Anyway, I'm more worried about next week's "event", because we all know how much I loved last year's ferry crash/Meredith "dies" fiasco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home