It's all good.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Specs and Speckles

Okay, that's the last time I try and host dinner and paint a wall in the same weekend. What was I thinking? It wasn't the dinner that did me in, it was actually the cleaning required to make my apartment presentable. Does that mean I'm a messy person?

Anyway, I managed to get two coats of paint on my wall. Here's a before shot:


And an after shot:


I even managed to paint while the post-tropical storm made its presence known. Thank goodness the power didn't go out!

I'm also in dire need of new glasses. I find myself sitting on the floor to see the television, and I'm squinting a lot. Here are the finalists for my new frames:

number 1: okay, so clearly self-portraits are not my forte.

number 2: why is my skin so wrinkly?

Your opinions are greatly appreciated, because I need to get the new specs ASAP. Either that or move all my furniture two feet closer to the tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home